.watch out.

Saturday, September 29

IF YOU WANNA BUILD YOUR LOVE UP, PUT YOUR HATE DOWN.


Ahh, yeah, heyAhh, yeah, heyAhh, yeah, yea, yea, yea yea, c'mon
Open up my mind with these spoken wordsLet this music heal like an overtureAnd she's the only one, one, oneYeah, yeah, and so I roll with her
Ooooh, that's how it's supposed to beLivin' life with loved ones close to meShh, ahh, this is the remedyAnd I got the recipe, I don't need no Hennessy
Yeah, it's been nine months nowHaven't had a drink and I'm startin' to see clear nowI'm puttin' all my fears downI can hear the cheers nowSeeing peace signs when I look around
CHORUS:Hey, young homie what you trippin' onLooking at life, like how did I get it wrongLife's too short, gotta live it longTo my brothers and sisters when will we get along
Hey, young homie what you trippin' onLooking at life, like how did I get it wrongLife's too short, gotta live it longTo my brothers and sisters when will we get along
Open up your eyes, look aroundHomie can you see how it's going downBrothers locked up, sisters knocked upIf you wanna build your love up, put your hate down
Ooh, that's the only way to liveT-T-Turnin' negatives to positivesIt's gonna be alright Bob Marley saidf*** the dumb shitKeep it movin' that's what time it is
CHORUS:Hey, young homie what you trippin' onLooking at life, like how did I get it wrongLife's too short, gotta live it longTo my brothers and sisters when will we get along
Hey, young homie what you trippin' onLooking at life, like how did I get it wrongLife's too short, gotta live it longTo my brothers and sisters when will we get along
Give peace to the war in the streetsGive peace to the evil that creeps, yeah, uhI just ride with my head to the skyLive life like I'm never gon' die (never gon' die), yeahSee we be fighting and fussing over nothingSo much destruction, looking at puppets, combustin' like nothingNow listen, it takes education, to change your reputationFrom bad to good to getting better, now your elevatingThey be singing, families hanging, everybody's chillin'Not gonna stop this, livin' on the feelingMan this is the real thing, tell me can you feel meWait till they drop this dancing on the ceilingHey, young homie what you trippin' onAhh, what you really trippin' onLife's too short, gotta live it longTo my brothers and sisters when will we get along
Hey, young homie what you trippin' onLooking at life, like how did I get it wrongLife's too short, gotta live it longTo my brothers and sisters when will we get along
Ahh, yeah heyAhh, yeah heyAhh, yeah, yea, yea, yea yea, uh yeah c'monAhh, yeah heyAhh, yeah hey(What you really trippin' on)Ahh, yeah, yea, yea, yea, yeaYoung homie what you trippin' on



my favorite song. lagu ni remind me bout the important of UNITY! 

"If you wanna build your love up, put your hate down" 

dan that verse, touch me a lot! 

i'm just too speechless nak explain why and why this song become my favorite song among the others! you guys just need to listen to this song. SERIOUSLY!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...