.watch out.

Thursday, June 23

CUKUP KE 300 WORDS?

assalamualaikum..


jadi setelah aku straggle malam tadi dan pagi ni. finally, aku berjaya siapkan jugak essay ni..:) grammar aku mungkin banyak yang salah! hurmm. my english is really bad ouh!




 I am the second daughter from 5 siblings. Being the second daughter in the family did not put me in the full of pressure. However, since my younger brothers and younger sister are there as the observer all the time, I have to be the good role model to them. I have taught to be honest, kind-hearted person, responsible and determined in very good effort. I was born on 8 May 1992 in Hospital Teluk Intan, Perak and was given name Ainur Syahidah bt. Abdul Rahim. The name suit me well up until now. My parents always place a big hope on me to fulfill my responsibilities as a children and also human-kind.


My family is not classified as the rich family, but we live happily without any lack of necessity. My father work as welder at his own shop. While my mother is work as administrative assistant at The District and Land Offices, Hilir Perak. They always fulfill their job as parents. Never regrets anything that had been done. Sacrificed everything just to see my siblings and I succeed in our life. My elder sister is in her third years in degree in radiography at UiTM Puncak Alam. I do get lots of influences from my sister. She had done a great jobs towards her studies. I do admire her.



I finished my primary school with flying colours. I get 5A's in UPSR. Even though I did not get any offered to go to the brilliant boarding school, I still had a full spirit in myself to continue my study at SMK. Sungai Manik, Teluk Intan. However, after a year, I had to change school due to few reasons. I had transferred to SMK. Raja Muda Musa, Teluk Intan. Luckily, during my first year in that school, I being offered to join the school Malay debater team. Since that, I had represented my school in Malay debate until form 5. I got lots of experience since I joined this team. I learn how to manage my fear when facing the crowds.



My team and I managed to win the competition at the district level in 2007 and 2009. in 2007, we only managed to stand until the second round during state level but in 2009, we had increase our effort so, we managed to go until the quarter-finals. Praise to God. I had learnt lots of things regarding the self-confidence and also positive thinking. I managed to overcome my fear when facing the crowds. I also represent my school in public speaking. However, I did not managed to get any prizes.



Despite of my co-curriculum achievements, I never forgotten to focus on my study. In 2007, I got 7A's and 1B in PMR. Thank God, I managed to keep my momentum during SPM. I got 6A's, 3B's and 1C. Even though that was not my best result, I do proud to myself because in this year, I have been nominated as the head-prefect of my school. As all known, this job had lots of responsibilities. Praise to God, I could played my role as head-prefect successfully. At first, I was a little bit worry either I could manage my time for my study and the duty as the head-prefect. With lots of support from my family, teachers and friends, I have done my job successfully.



In 2010, I further my study at Perak Matriculation College in Science stream. Since that I had realised that I have really deeply interest in the field of medicine. I have a simple philosophy, fill what is empty and don't empty what is full. It means, we must cover our weaknesses with our strength but don't cover our strength with our weaknesses. This simple philosophy have a very great impact towards myself. I had tried really hard to achieve my dream to become a doctor. I always became a dreamer. Just like Harriet Tubman said, "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

I do grab the opportunity that came to me when University Kebangsaan Malaysia offered me to attend the interview for Degree of Medical Doctors with the cooperation Universitas Padjadjaran , Bandung. It become more pleasured when I known that MARA also will give the loan for the succeed students. I known this was the great opportunity for me to achieve my dream. To become a doctor is not just help others, it also a part of human-kind job to others. Actually, I really want to serve to my family members. But I know, it is no such thing that a doctor can treat their own family members. So, I determined to sever others well so that other doctors will treat my family members well too. It is because I believe, what's comes around, goes around.

Now a days, Malaysia is searching for the more available potential doctors. With the hope of nation, I hope, I can serve to the community as they also have done lots of good works to make Malaysia as one of the wonderful country. This is my way to thank them. After I finish my study I hope I can serve my country well. With this kind of determination, I believe I can make Malaysia as a better country. With that, I end my writing with full of hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...